Format

Recently My LAN card’s connection with the cabinet slot came loose but not ;loose enough that it came out.
The ever Genius that I am , I reformatted the C drive and reinstalled windows. Today, 2 days after the Devraj Service guy Mr Arasu reconnected me back to the world, I reinstalled Google earth to realize that everything I had marked after days of fight is gone. I had marked:

  • MY home and landmarks around the two houses I have called home.
  • B.E.M.L. Bangalore Complex where my father worked.
  • G.K.N. Sinter Metals Pune where I did my internship.
  • Head quarters of Activision, id, EA not to mention the upcoming Lucasarts Complex.
  • Hazaar heritage sites ,Wildlife parks and military bases including Area 51.

Too sad to continue.

Comments

Moral of the story: Never store anything important in ur c drive. Also create a back up if possible. For google earth, install it in d drive next time ;-)

Popular Posts