Back or Am I?

Long time since I blogged. {The journal entries do not count they were old material}

What was I doing?

In short I do not know.

In elaboration, I

· Wrote my GRE [SCORE IS 1380 WITH 800 IN QUANT ( a statistic no body must be interested in )]

· Was cursing myself for having psyched out in Quant which preceded verbal.

· Cursed ETS for having set a question based on mode (a statistical triviality I do not care about to learn even now but still enough to worry) which was the reason I psyched out.

· Was Gaming

· Was Surfing the web.

· Downloaded Game trailers and viewing reviews of games.

· Wondered how Games like Command and Conquer generals, Final Fantasy 8, and Baldur’s gate 2 could become so famous.

· Got frustrated at the truncated ending of KOTOR 2.

· Tried to imagine what the makers of Dungeon Siege 2 were thinking.

· Thought unparliamentary thoughts at all M.B.A s and middle men in the Gaming industry

· Got angry at Microsoft word for showing unparliamentary as unparliamentarily.

· Did some PREPARATION for the M.B.A entrance exam.

· Managed to Convince the Sports secretary and the sports adviser of my college that I have enough ability to organize a sports tournament.

· Compared myself to at least 5 among juniors and 100 in my year.

· Wondered many a time if I needed psychiatric counseling.

· Got told by almost everybody that my room is dirty.

· Thought at least 50 times that I should start my app work.

· Changed my list of the universities twice.

· Decided at least 20 times to put up an article only to give up.

· Thought of 9 topics to post on to forget them.

· Typed Sreejith’s Orkut Testimonial thrice Only for him to not get them

· Thanked Providence or whatever it is for the Family, friends and Warden of Hostel I have.

· Got angry at Microsoft word again for showing Circumspected as Circumspect.

· Saw first 4 Seasons of Seinfeld

· Got frustrated that I might not after all get S in MT 401.

· Decide to meet My School Classmates next time I visited Bangalore.

· Stayed at home all the time I went Home

· Brooded over whether I should put up this article.

· Gave up on this list making thing.

Comments

Hmmm... the answer to the question back or am I depends on what u take as ur home ground :P

Popular Posts