Hello again!

In the beginning, I started blogging. This was so that there is a place where I could just type whatever I wanted to say without worrying about the presence/absence of audience.

After some time , the need for attention led me to reveal this blog to some of my friends. The kind souls appreciated my scribblings.

Later as these souls started appreciating and dropping their comments, I tweaked my posts to try make them popular, made the mistake of trying to play to the audience.

I stopped blogging because I could not structure my thoughts to create popular posts. The inner critic had won.

After a long time, certain events in my life ( not sure if I can talk about all of them in the future) led me to contemplate. So here I am , re cording my thoughts so that I have the time for others'.

Comments

Anurag said…
really liked this post man...so many times u structure ur posts for others...me had started to do that
now have stopped it though
definitely donot mind an audience..but then my blog is meant for one person to the max...ME :D

keep blogging

Popular Posts