Mobile loss

Yesterday, around 9:30 we (Chintamani, Sudarshan, Kamesh, Srinath and I ) get down from the bus.I ask Chintamani the time,he wore no watch so I reach into my pockets to …

Dude I can not find my mobile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Must have left it in the bus!!!!!!!!

Everybody produced all the change they had and asked me to hurry. Try and catch the bus.

One hour later I am at vadapalani bus stop. I was Blue, Down and everything sad. I did not remember anyone of my friends’ numbers, not even my sister’s. No contact all alone.

The Bus back started moving. It passed through a Road called Lakshamanaswami Street .I thought of A. Lakshmanaswamy mudaliar. He must have had lot of international contacts. He did not have a mobile, What if he lost, say his address book; an expensive Address book.

That is when it hit me; all I lost was an expensive piece of electronics and few unique numbers. I still had my friends. This was an accident, a series of unfortunate occurrences. I was wearing pants with deep pocket opening, and sitting in the seat behind the one above the tire with the raised leg rest. I checked for my mobile 30 secs too late. Four unfortunate occurences can cause a catastrophe.Mine was not so Bad.

Comments

bharath said…
how sad. hosa mobile thogo.
hey dude... it is indeed sad that u lost ur cell.. its sadder that u lost the contacts. So, back up the contact addresses in some diary or a scroll of paper..

Popular Posts