Quality Policy

Our warden and instructor for Last semester’s Operations Management Class Prof G Srinivasan said once that every organization should write and put up a quality policy to show what they stand for, a path they will follow in spite of perceived loss. ‘Inspired’ by it I decided to try and frame my own Personal ‘Quality policy’.

After 3 months of thinking:

  1. I have realized that quality policy is very difficult to make and requires a lot of thought put into it.
  2. I now present to all the draft quality policy. In lieu with tradition it shall be bulleted and subject to change of wordings.

Quality Policy

  • Open Mind and ear
  • Assist those defined in appendix
  • No use/promotion of abusive substances except when prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner. Exceptions: Cofee, tea.:(
  • No support, buying or use of any product or derivative of endangered species.
  • No consumption/promotion of Beef/Pork.
  • No wastage of food.


Appendix

  • More than a year ago (Nostalgia ...slow music)I wrote about my dislike of closed minds. I have realized through the humanities course in last three years of undergraduate study that nothing is absolute. Total rational thinking is not possible because without axioms we cannot start any debate. We have to believe in something to do anything. With this belief comes opinion and difference of it.So however'far fetched ' and 'improbable' the thought, I will give it a thought.
  • Definition: The person eligible for the above shall be present in the images of memory which link to a previous massive dopamine neuron firing.

To put it crudely, one with whom I have had a happy memory. They would come under the description of Family/Friends/Acquaintances.

I have been lucky that a huge number of individuals have been surprisingly good and kind to me. Especially at times I least expected such a thing. So I feel like doing what I can to make them feel good. Under normal circumstances, none of these will need my help. But, as Aditya says;” Shit Happens”. If and then, I hope to be there, at least with an ear and a shoulder.

  • This list includes all forms of alcohol, and Bhang a legal narcotic preparation.
  • :)
  • Beef here includes even buffaloes which some Hindus consider as consumable.
  • All the 6 billion + humans in this world have come from less than 10, 000 individiuals on the coast fo present day Ethiopia. Just one % of the present number wasting 1% of their food is enough to have starved our ancestors.It is a question of being empathetic: One of the accepted human traits. Feast is different from an Orgy.

Comments

Popular Posts